Let Everyday Be Christmas
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.The good you do for
others is good you do yourself.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! A long year of waiting and Christmas is back again. Christmas imparts magical touch to the whole earth with glittering light, food, love, gifts, and joy. Everyone seems to be happier and kinder. Christmas celebration is the most special celebration for kids. One thing, which everyone likes about Christmas, is to see kids with twinkling eyes and smile waiting for their gifts and cards. Christmas is special for kids because there is plenty of chocolates, cakes, candies and because of Santa Claus and his gifts for them. It is always a delight to watch the kids as they open their boxes of gift. No matter how young or old you are, definitely it’s a pleasure of receiving gifts from others that makes you happy. The reason for Christmas is one but the meanings for Christmas are many.
- – Christmas toys that became popular gifts for kids & Christmas ornaments that graced Christmas trees;
- – Christmas stockings became a part of the celebrations due to the story of kindly Saint Nicholas or Santa Claus, who is believed to bring toys for children who wash and hang their stockings near the fireplace.
- – Stars of all sizes symbolize the divine Christmas Star that made its appearance when the Christ was born.
- – Christmas angel ornaments are symbolic of divine angels while Santa Claus is symbolic of not only the kind patrons that delighted in giving gifts to the poor and the children to bring happiness to them during the Christmas season but also of the kindness and charity that are integral part of Christmas spirit;
- – Christmas cakes and puddings were part of the Christmas festive meals;
- – Christmas trees such as firs and pines and other evergreens such as holly and ivy were symbolic of long life and hope;
- – Wreaths and garlands are used to decorate the house. Tinsel, Christmas ornaments and toys were added to Christmas trees to make it look sparkling and livelier;
- – Hanging mistletoe and kissing under it is considered to bring good luck to the household and spread the message of love all over the world.
Christmas is near, be merry, be happy. Have a wonderful Christmas in advance!🙂